Paige loves to pretend she is a mommy. Sometimes Nash will even play along and call her mommy. She is so convinced that she really is a mommy that she says to me all the time, "Mom, its ok, I am a Mommy." The other day we were talking about friends and family who are having new babies iand I said, "Do you think we should have a new baby in our family?" With an exasperated look on her face Paige responded, "Mom, we already have three babies...Nash, Abbie, and baby Elle (her baby doll)." She wasn't included in the 3! I think in this picture she has mastered the art - holding two babies and a cup in one hand, giving Nash a push to help him start pedaling with the other hand - multitasking like only a mommy can do!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Little Mommy
Paige loves to pretend she is a mommy. Sometimes Nash will even play along and call her mommy. She is so convinced that she really is a mommy that she says to me all the time, "Mom, its ok, I am a Mommy." The other day we were talking about friends and family who are having new babies iand I said, "Do you think we should have a new baby in our family?" With an exasperated look on her face Paige responded, "Mom, we already have three babies...Nash, Abbie, and baby Elle (her baby doll)." She wasn't included in the 3! I think in this picture she has mastered the art - holding two babies and a cup in one hand, giving Nash a push to help him start pedaling with the other hand - multitasking like only a mommy can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment