Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nash and Paige Turn 3!











Nash and Paige had a fun "zoo" party.  Originally Nash wanted a baseball party and Paige wanted a princess party.  I thought about doing two, but with our big Costa Rica trip right around a shared party seemed more do-able and they both agreed on zoo.  We had a lot of fun getting ready.  They helped me shop for all our party supplies.  Nash was very worried about having enough decorations.  We had paper plates and cups shaped like animals, a turtle pinata, fun party hats, animal cup cakes, and a big lion cake, at their request. Grandma Rees, Aunt Michelle and cousin Elle got to celebrate with us and helped us a lot in getting things ready.  They came to babysit during our trip so we did the party the night before we left.  It was a lot of fun and I can hardly believe my sweet little babies are big three year olds!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH AND PAIGE!! I can't believe how big they are!!